In terms of the South Africa’s Local Government: Municipal Finance Management Act (56 of 2003), the Emfuleni Local Municipality is required to advertise all Request for Quotation (RFQs) for services/goods that cost above R30 000 for at least seven days.
At present, your quote may not be submitted electronically. You therefore need to click on the RFQ in which you are interested, print it out, and submit it as per the instructions on the document. For further information about the specific RFQ, contact the official whose name appears on the document.
The following quotations are open:
- BID NUMBER: 11/3/2018/22, CLOSING DATE & TIME: Friday, 25 May 2018; 10: 00am
- BID NUMBER: 11/3/2018/23, CLOSING DATE & TIME: Friday, 25 May 2018; 10: 00am (Re-advert)
- BID NUMBER: 11/3/2018/24, CLOSING DATE & TIME: Friday, 25 May 2018; 10: 00am
- BID NUMBER: 11/3/2018/25, CLOSING DATE & TIME: Friday, 25 May 2018; 10: 00am
- BID NUMBER: 11/3/2018/26, CLOSING DATE & TIME: Friday, 25 May 2018; 10: 00am
Occupational Health and Safety Specification
The Principal Contractor is to ensure compliance with the provisions of the OHAS Act as amended & all relevant regulations, as promulgated there under as well as other specified in the Occupational Health and Safety Specification. Contractors are to develop a Health and Safety plan that addresses all aspects of occupational and safety.
The onus rests on the service provider to download and complete as per the requirement of the specification, failure to do so will deem his/her quote non responsive.
Please note: Acrobat Reader is required to read pdf documents. To download Adobe Reader click here.